Click!Click!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Awas...ini n3 marah!

Tho’ it already Friday where ppl be in their happiest and relax mood wud olwes say “TGIF” –duh!...i still can feel dat my adrenalin runs very high n fast..not only dat, i’m still feeling very angry  for no apparent reason.
Nope, not da pill.Not da work either.
Tho i’m angry yet ppl still think i’m ok.Well, I'm not.I'm angry rite now.
 This spirit of Rajanikanth, the Rajanikanth punch dialogue still here lingers in my mind...no Taylor Swift love mood around. I’m juz feeling brutal and in a hunter’s mood.
So ppl, beware...dat punch dialogue of Rajanikanth- I’ve memorized it. Don ever think I’ll never spit it out if ever you push me to my very thin limit! Really mean it.
Sudeh!Layan jak kitak org Rajanikanth tok...huh!

Pehal ko? ?? Citt..poorah!



Ekambaramnu sonna vayithula irukura kozhandhai kooda vaaya moodum...hah..ko ada?


Singam single ah thaan varum..


Sekian. Makaseh Rajanikanth. Chalo baiyya!


[pic credit: Mr Google,Youtube]


No comments:

Post a Comment